Throwback Store respects the importance of our customers’ personal information. Where your personal information is collected, it will be done so directly, with you consent, weather in person, telephone, internet or post. If you choose not to provide your personal information to us, it may restrict our ability to provide you with services or goods that you require and request.
Your Personal Information
Personal information that may include:
- Contact details – email, telephone numbers etc.
- Hobbies and Interests
- Mailing and Residential Address
- Purchase History
- Social Media Profiles and Identities
When it is collected
When you communicate with us, the data you provide is often collected. Some examples of when we might collect such information includes, but is not limited to, when you:
- Contact us for information
- Apply for a job
- Complete a survey
- Register to our mailing list
- Enter a promotion or contest
- Purchase goods
- Register for an account
- Contact or participate in any of our social media forums
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer for record keeping purposes. They do not personally identify you, rather the unique identity of your web browser. If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your device, you can disable them from the preferences or settings section of your browser. Doing so may affect your experience on Throwback Store’s site.
How we might use your Personal Information
Providing your personal information to us, you consent for us to use this information:
- For the purposes of your order, supply and delivery of goods;
- Communication for the purpose of customer care and warranties and general goods purchased from us; and
- To send you, from time to time marketing and promotional materials, including, but not limited to, invitations to events, special offers and company newsletters, or where we have identified, based on personal information, offers which might suit your style and taste.
Throwback store does not sell, trade or disclose your personal identifiable information to external parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist in the operations of our website and the conduction of our business, so long as those Third Parties agree to keep all information confidential. Our websites may link to third party websites, which are not owned or operated by Throwback Store. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy statements on these external sites.
Unsubscribing can be initiated via the link at the footer of each email, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
53 Maddox Street
Alexandria, NSW, 2015
(02) 8959 6870