Sold Out $99.00 AUD
Biwali Bayles is a Redfern local, part of Australia's Under 17 team that won the 2019 FIBA Oceania Championship. He played College hoops at the University of Hawaii where he led the team in assists.
“I’m definitely very excited to be signing with the Kings and playing for my hometown team. I’m looking forward to playing in front of my family and friends and representing my whole area." Biwali says after signing a multi-year contract with the club.
A proud Aboriginal, his first name meaning "Elegant", Biwali continues "I want to lead the way for young indigenous kids coming through, and to be someone they can look up to and see that if someone from our area is doing what I’m doing, they can do it too”.
Featuring premium sports mesh fabric, a Champion branded jock tag, and your home colours.
- Premium lightweight sports mesh fabric
- Champion branded woven jock tag
- Quick drying & moisture wicking
- Increases airflow & prevents odours
- Overlapping side seams with side splits
- Fits true to size, size up for a looser fit.