Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title you are applying for in the subject line.
2 x CASUAL RETAIL ASSISTANT
Want to work in a basketball nirvana? Throwback is looking for 2 x Casual Retail Staff to hit the hardwood running.
Reporting to the Retail Manager, you will be part of a team striving to achieve sales success through delivering a premium Throwback Experience. You will be required to work between both our Alexandria & Darlinghurst locations.
TASKS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Delivering a premium customer service experience to all Throwback customers
- Contribute in achieving store budgets, targets and KPI’s
- General housekeeping, store maintenance and upkeep
- Assist in the picking and packing of online orders
- Goods receiving and stock transfers between locations
- Ad-Hoc tasks as required
YOU WILL NEED TO DISPLAY:
- A genuine love and passion for basketball – the lifestyle and culture.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- A proactive and energetic approach to work
- Excellent personal presentation skills
- Experience in a retail environment will be highly regarded
You must also be available to work weekends and weekdays at varying locations.
If you have the skills, experience and passion that we are looking for at Throwback, please submit your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOCIAL & DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER
Throwback are scouting for a Part-time Social & Digital Content Producer to join our growing team (2-3 days per week, with scope to grow).
The role is responsible for the creation and execution of effective and engaging content to grow traffic and drive sales in-store and online. You must be up to date with the latest trends and in touch with pop-culture. Most importantly, you must have a love of basketball. You will be commercially minded in all undertakings with a particular attention to ROI’s.
You will assist the business with its commercial objectives by working with the entire Throwback team and supporting major product launches and omni-channel initiatives.
TASKS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop and create all content (images and copy) for all social media channels Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Planning, creating, publishing and executing the communication and content strategies
- Designing weekly eDM content based on the strategic plan and creative direction
- Participating in team meetings & brainstorming workshops to generate ideas and planning
- Community management including answering customer enquiries on social media platforms
- Remain current on emerging trends and drive new processes
- Create & update retail/marketing calendars - work with senior management to plan all retail promotions and strategic activities when required
- Ad-hoc reporting, both offline and online
YOUR SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE WILL BE DEPENDENT ON THE FOLLOWING SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A passion for basketball lifestyle and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Innovative, collaborative and creative thinking, you will be challenged and enjoy working in a fast-paced stimulating environment.
- Proven digital marketing, communication strategy and content strategy experience.
- Experience with CMS and digital platforms
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Mailchimp and/or HTML to create and send eDM's
- Photography and video editing skills are an advantage
- Dreamweaver, Flash & After Effects would be highly regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal communication skills and well-presented
- Effective time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines on a weekly basis
- Highly organised with the ability to forecast and forward plan
You will be our brand voice, so you must be confident, full of creative ideas and ready to action tasks in heartbeat! This is a unique opportunity to grow with a rapidly expanding company.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and a link/portfolio to email@example.com. Candidates with no portfolio will not be considered.