Throwback is currently looking to fill the following positions:
FULL TIME, PART TIME & WEEKEND CASUAL RETAIL STAFF
Are you a superstar retail assistant? Love the NBA? We’re looking for focused individuals who pride themselves on exceptional retail service to join our growing team.
The role & responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service in store with premium product
- Working part of a team to achieve sales and KPI targets
- Assisting in upkeep of store, not limited to cleaning, vacuuming and tidying clothes
- Picking online orders
- Ad-hoc tasks as directed by management
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Previous retail experience – minimum 18+ months experience
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service
- A passion for basketball and basketball culture
- Self-motivation and a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
- High level attention to detail
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
eCommerce & Digital Manager
Throwback is looking for a superstar eCommerce & Digital Manager to join our growing team. Based in our brand new head office in Darlinghurst, you will be responsible for elevating our online and digital presence.
The Role –
- Lead the ecommerce team to drive and deliver quality marketing, content, video, web and creative services - ensuring it aligns with branding guidelines.
- Manage and maintain development of the eCommerce platform
- Oversee and manage Facebook Business Manager and all Ads within assigned budgets
- Ensuring that social media platforms are updated daily using creative content creation to keep our customers engaged and grow our following
- Preparing EDM strategies, flow management and execute through the use of Klaviyo platform.
- Develop contests and/or giveaway campaigns to social followers, Influencers and celebrities.
- Collaborate with greater digital & marketing team on implementation of SEO, SEM, UX, promotions, visitor engagement, analytics, online merchandising and CRM management.
- Recommend changes to the website architecture.
- Implement new strategies that utilise the ever-evolving social and digital channels eg. IGTV, TikTok, Youtube etc.
- Report on all eCommerce & digital marketing activities weekly and monthly
- Strategic planning through trend analysis and implementing new ideas to help expand marketing operations.
- Meeting set deadlines for tasks and achieving online sales targets.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
You will bring:
- A love and understanding of basketball, fashion and culture.
- A digital and creative forward skillset.
- Open-mindedness and out of the box creative ideas.
- eCommerce – Shopify preferred
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom
- Social media account management
- Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with Klaviyo
If this sounds like you, then Throwback would love to hear from you.
Throwback are looking for a superstar Inventory Controller to join our growing team. Based in our flagship store in Darlinghurst, we’re looking for someone that can hit the ground running with our retail team.
The Role –
- Assist in daily eCommerce pick and pack
- In-store product pricing & markdowns
- Receiving of Purchase Orders from suppliers
- Arranging transfers between inventory locations
- Manage inventory locations and storage within the retail store
- Creation and application of barcodes for incoming stock and entry into POS
- Investigation of stock discrepancies (stores / Warehouses / HO)
- Ensure accuracy of inventory through regular inventory counts and audits
- Responsible for co-ordinating full quarterly stocktake
- Own reporting of inventory holdings – month to month, quarter to quarter
- Engage in actively promoting loss prevention and stock shrinkage initiatives
- Reporting on weekly, monthly and quarterly inventory figures and statistics as required
- Ad Hoc tasks as directed
We are looking for a someone who is:
- Analytical and has great attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Confident, approachable and technical
- Has a good understanding of retail supply chain
- Effective problem-solving skills