Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title you are applying for in the subject line.
CASUAL RETAIL ASSISTANT
Want to work in a basketball nirvana? Throwback is looking for 2 x Casual Retail Staff to hit the hardwood running.
Reporting to the Retail Manager, you will be part of a team striving to achieve sales success through delivering a premium Throwback Experience. You will be required to work between both our Alexandria & Darlinghurst locations.
TASKS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Delivering a premium customer service experience to all Throwback customers
- Contribute in achieving store budgets, targets and KPI’s
- General housekeeping, store maintenance and upkeep
- Assist in the picking and packing of online orders
- Goods receiving and stock transfers between locations
- Ad-Hoc tasks as required
YOU WILL NEED TO DISPLAY:
- A genuine love and passion for basketball – the lifestyle and culture.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- A proactive and energetic approach to work
- Excellent personal presentation skills
- Experience in a retail environment will be highly regarded
You must also be available to work weekends and weekdays at varying locations.
If you have the skills, experience and passion that we are looking for at Throwback, please submit your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com.
Retail Store Manager
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced retail store manager to lead our team at our Flagship Darlinghurst location. The successful candidate will bring a wealth of basketball knowledge, understand the culture, have previous store management experience and be able to lead a team to success. If you love everything basketball and believe you can take our retail business to the next level, Throwback would love to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall management and upkeep of the store. You will be the primary caretaker of the retail environment – both front of house and back of house
- Report on key metrics as defined by management on a monthly and weekly basis
- Champion excellence in customer service with your team
- Be responsible for loss prevention and stock shrinkage
- Producing monthly rosters and ensure store is correctly staffed within reasonable budgets
- Empower retail team whilst driving and exceeding store KPI’s
- Use initiative with visually merchandising the store
- Conduct quarterly stocktakes
- Utilise management tools to effectively and efficiently organise staff / required store tasks.
- Monitor Throwback email accounts for new and existing enquiries, responding in a timely manner or assigning tasks as deemed necessary
- Ad Hoc Tasks as directed
- Retail Store Management Experience (required)
- Proven growth in KPI's and Sales
- Be customer and team focused
- Stock management experience
- Strong communicator both verbally and written
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Loss Prevention skills
- Visual Merchandising
- Ability to be a quick thinker and think outside the box to appeal to all customers
- Ability to lead a team
- Experience with rosters and wage budgets